Be aware of these types of common problems when designing your web sites:
– The household page www.n2construcoes.com.brdoes not quickly let you know what the Website is all about. You have to be able to visit the home page of any Web-site and determine what the internet site is about, what sort of products this sells, or what it is advertising and marketing within five seconds.
— The poor using of popup windows, splashy advertising and marketing, splash pages (pages with cool animations and sound but which you have to observe for five to 15 seconds prior to being taken to the real Web site), and other Web development features that draw fascination away from the Web site, products, and/ or services.
— Poor Web site navigation. This includes broken hyperlinks, hidden the navigation, poor text of navigational links, backlinks that take you to internet pages with no backlinks, links that take you to the same Web page, and webpages with no backlinks back to the property page (always include a link to your site to the home-page so that regardless of where site visitors happen to be, they can find their in the past home! ).
– Trusting that because you have a website, you have a marketing campaign or overall marketing and advertising strategy. You must know that your Web site is certainly not the marketing strategy. Your Web site is really a part of your overall marketing strategy, depending on your business desired goals; for example , assuming you have a successful cafe but wish to advertise and promote your business on the Web. Making a Web site is excellent, but if it is not necessarily promoted and advertised, nobody will ever think it is. By passing out business cards using your Web site WEBSITE embossed on them, you are utilizing a traditional marketing campaign to promote the Web site. If you offer a downloadable/ printable discount from your Website, you are successfully utilizing your Web site as part of your marketing strategy to fulfill your goal of increased cafe sales.
— Failure to attain Web site relevance and content updating. You can find nothing more dissatisfying to a Web consumer than going to a Web site that is grossly old. Incorrect costing, products will no longer available, dated content, and ancient advertising and marketing all indicate to the Website visitor that your loyalty to your Website is battling greatly. Cramming your internet pages with non-relevant material will detract the customer from having the point of the Web site (the five-second guideline mentioned earlier).
– Steer clear of too many text message effects. Neglect flashing text message, reversing text message, gymnastics text message, or various other eye-popping and dizzying effects, which bum more than annoy your site visitor. Don’t produce a ”loud” Web site that contain numerous blinking, flashing, twirling, and spinning icons, text, or graphics that visitors will be overwhelmed by effects and under-whelmed by the site content.
— Limit the number of graphics in your Web site so you don’t whelm your site visitors with ”graphics overload. ” Don’t use cartoon GIF pictures on your Web page. These were interesting ten years before, but in the modern day’s professional environment, they are yet another ”loud, ” annoying muddinessconfusion that website visitors don’t want to see.
– Avoid the use of Microsoft’s designs (built-in design templates) when making a Web site with Microsoft FrontPage. While FrontPage is based on a regular basis, we prepare the fact it can be used to style great Web sites.
– Do incorporate support frames into Web site design. The use of frames within a Web site should drive consumers away more quickly than nearly anything!
– PERFORM incorporate the correct Web site design elements to make sure that your Internet site is ready to be seen by search engines like google.